Courtenay Fire Department responded to an apartment fire on July 8, 2018 in the morning. The fire was small and contained but caused smoke damage to the apartment unit of origin. The fire was reported to be caused by an unattended candle according to local news reports. BCAmbulance, RCMP, BC Hydro, and Courtenay Ladder 12 also responded.
Engine 10 – Spartan Gladiator Classic MFD 2015 (Fort Garry) Engine 15 – Spartan Gladiator Classic MFD 2008 (Fort Garry)
Courtenay 16 – Chevy Silverado 2014
Courtenay 19 – Chevy Tahoe 2013
July 8, 2018
Watch in 1080p HD
Courtenay Fire Responding to an Apartment Fire