Casey Keefer makes the long trek to the rocky peaks and valleys of the fabled bear hunter’s paradise, Vancouver Island. Casey battles steep terrain, thick fog, and a bluff charging black bear in the days leading up to an eye to eye encounter with his final target. An intense spot and stalk scenario ensues on a true Vancouver Island Bruin.
– Supporting some of the densest amount of black bear in the world, Vancouver Island is estimated to be the home of up to 12,000 of these omnivorous creatures.
– Casey’s choice of ammunition for this hunt is .270 WSM for its extreme knockdown power and exceptionally flat shooting ability down-range.
– Winchester Expedition Big Game ammunition has a polymer tip that resists deformation, maximizing performance and promoting expansion.
Check out Winchester at:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WinchesterOfficial/
– Instagram: @WinchesterAmmunition, https://www.instagram.com/winchesterammunition/
– Twitter: @Winchester, https://twitter.com/winchester
Winchester Life – Island of Shadows